We are always interested in experienced individuals to join our industry leading organization.
- Develop procurement and engineering contacts at targeted companies within specific manufacturing industries for the purpose of generating RFQs and acquiring new accounts.
- Thive as a “hunter” seeking out opportunities to connect with key contacts at targeted accounts through sales calls, phone work, internet marketing, social media and networking.
- Work closely with the customer support team in the hand off of new accounts to the accoount managers.
- Provide call reports and participate in sales forecasts and projections.
- Make sales calls and gain entry into accounts currently sourced with competitiors.
- Continually “fill the hopper” with new quote opportunities from new customers.
- Work independently and also be a team player.
- Report to the Director of Sales
As a Direct Sales Representative for Star Precision you will have a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company. You will have excellent potential for career advancement as Star Precision grows and expands it’s manufacturing operations.
- Completed University or College Degree Preferred (Business or Engineering)
- Technical Sales Experience Required – Sales of Customer Specified Precision Sheet Metal Manufacturing and Machining to OEMs and a Wide Variety of Manufacturing Industries.
- Enthusiastic Learner Dedicated to Hunting, Developing RFQ Opportunities and Acquiring New Accounts at Targeted Industries.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Base Salary w/ Future Bonus Potential ( Salary Commensurate with Experience)
- Dental & Medical Coverage, PTO, 401K